While Color Out can reverse and remove the artificial pigment molecules deposited inside your hair, it cannot remove cuticle coloring. Colors such as blue-black, red, purple, green, etc can all stain the cuticle and make removal much harder. Some standard red shade permanent hair colors also rely on cuticle coloring to achieve their result. Repeat the process for up to three times in one day, in the cases below, for stubborn, dark and very old dyes in the hair.
Only for External use. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water. Do not ingest. In case of allergy to any of the components of the formula, discontinue use.
ESSENTIAL PATCH TEST:
Always use gloves. Mix a small quantity (in pea-sized amounts) of Color Out Activator Star Cosmetics and an equal amount of Color Out Base Star Cosmetics. Using a cotton bud or tissue apply a dab of the mixed product behind the ear. Remove after 24 hours with water and a cleanser. Immediately remove if irritation occurs. If irritation or a reaction is apparent, do not conduct a Color Out application.
HAIR STRAND TEST:
View your potential results before you apply the entire contents. If you wish to preview results (before full hair application) conduct a strand test using a small section of hair no more than a centimeter in width.
Always use gloves. Mix a small quantity (in pea-sized amounts) of Color Out Activator Star Cosmetics and an equal amount of Color Out Base Star Cosmetics and apply to segregated hair. Fully saturate and leave to develop 30 minutes. Rinse for five minutes, dry and
1) PREPARATION: Before applying Color Out, we strongly recommend shampooing twice with Clarifying Shampoo Star Cosmetics to effective cleaning and remove residues. This will gently open the cuticles of the strands, preparing it to receive the Color Out. Blow-dry completely.
2) MIXING: Always use gloves. Mix very well an equal amount of Color Out Activator Star Cosmetics and Color Out Base Star Cosmetics in a plastic bowl.
3) APPLICATION: Begin applying the mixed Color Out onto the areas of the dry hair which need hair color correction. Saturate each hair strands. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process if necessary, three times, to lighten or strip off-color to a more desired tone.
4) FIRST RINSING AND REMOVAL OF THE HAIR COLOUR: Once the 30 minutes processing time has elapsed, the hair will now be ready for the rinsing stage. Rinse for 5 minutes with warm water until all product removed. Repeat the process for up to three times in one day. This product can be applied up to three times in order to lighten or strip off colour to a more desired tone, for stubborn, dark and very old dyes in the hair. Before repeat, the process Blow dries completely. If you do not repeat, deep conditioning your hair.
5) FINAL CONDITIONING: Apply a generous amount of Star Cosmetics Masks: Macadamia Natural Filler Mask, Oily Protein Daily Care Mask or Smart Detox Daily Care to damp hair, gently massaging the hair strands until you reach the root and comb through. Leave on for 10-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. No heat required.
Star Color Out Base
UPC-A CODE: 751320599797
EAN-13 CODE: 0751320599797
Star Color Out Activator
UPC-A CODE: 751320599803
EAN-13 CODE: 0751320599803